- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I update my chrome?
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help. About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can’t find this button, you’re on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
A Hello world! example
- Go to your test site and create a new folder named scripts . …
- In your index.html file, enter this code on a new line, just before the closing </body> tag: …
- This is doing the same job as the <link> element for CSS. …
- Add this code to the main.js file: …
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.