How do you comment out a script?
You can insert comments and remarks in the script code, or deactivate parts of the script code by using comment marks. All text on a line that follows to the right of // (two forward slashes) will be considered a comment and will not be executed when the script is run.
How do you comment out something in Java?
Single-line comments start with two forward slashes ( // ). Any text between // and the end of the line is ignored by Java (will not be executed).
How do you comment out a line in a script?
A single-line comment starts with hashtag symbol with no white spaces (#) and lasts till the end of the line. If the comment exceeds one line then put a hashtag on the next line and continue the comment. The shell script is commented out prefixing # character for single-line comment.
How do you comment a paragraph in script?
Method 1: Using <<comment:
we start a comment block with << and name anything to the block and wherever we want to stop the comment, we will simply type the name of the comment. The word “comment” can be anything but it should be the same for ending the comment block.
How do you add comments in a script?
Comments can be added at the beginning on the line or inline with other code: # This is a Bash comment. echo “This is Code” # This is an inline Bash comment. The blank space after the hash mark is not mandatory, but it will improve the comment’s readability.
How do you show comments in HTML?
An HTML comment begins with <! –– and the comment closes with ––> . HTML comments are visible to anyone that views the page source code, but are not rendered when the HTML document is rendered by a browser.
How do you comment out in HTML?
HTML comment Tag: Main Tips
- The <! — –> is an HTML comment tag.
- To comment out in HTML, insert information between <! — and –> tags (browsers won’t show these notes).
- Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
How do you view comments in HTML?
Thank You For Helping Us!
- Top Tutorials. HTML Tutorial.
- Top References. HTML Reference. HTML Colors.
- Top Examples. HTML Examples.
- Web Courses. HTML Course.
How do you make a comment box in HTML?
Simply fill in the blanks or remove uneeded attributes.
- The <form> Tag. For an explanation of all the attributes, see the HTML form tag specifications. …
- The <textarea> Tag. This tag defines the comment box within the form.