What are the three conditional statements?
Conditional Statements : if, else, switch.
How many types of statements are there in PHP?
3.1 Overview of Statements
PHP has eight principal types of statement (some with slight variants):
How many conditional statements are there?
There are 4 basic types of conditionals: zero, first, second, and third. It’s also possible to mix them up and use the first part of a sentence as one type of conditional and the second part as another.
Which of the conditional statements are supported by PHP?
Correct Option: E. switch statements, if-elseif statements, if statements and if-else statements of the conditional statements are supported by PHP.
What are the types of conditional?
There are four main kinds of conditionals:
- The Zero Conditional: (if + present simple, … present simple) …
- The First Conditional: (if + present simple, … will + infinitive) …
- The Second Conditional: (if + past simple, … would + infinitive) …
- The Third Conditional. (if + past perfect, … would + have + past participle)
What are conditional statements?
Use if to specify a block of code to be executed, if a specified condition is true. Use else to specify a block of code to be executed, if the same condition is false. Use else if to specify a new condition to test, if the first condition is false.
What are the 5 PHP operators?
- Arithmetic Operators.
- Logical or Relational Operators.
- Comparison Operators.
- Conditional or Ternary Operators.
- Assignment Operators.
- Spaceship Operators (Introduced in PHP 7)
- Array Operators.
- Increment/Decrement Operators.
What are data types in PHP?
PHP supports the following data types:
- Float (floating point numbers – also called double)
What are different types of errors in PHP?
The four types of PHP errors are:
- Warning Error.
- Notice Error.
- Parse Error.
- Fatal Error.
What are the different types of iterative statement?
7.6 Iteration Statements
- 1 The while Statement. The while statement evaluates a control expression before each execution of the loop body. …
- 2 The do Statement. The do statement evaluates the control expression after each execution of the loop body. …
- 3 The for Statement.
What is conditional statement with example?
Example. Conditional Statement: “If today is Wednesday, then yesterday was Tuesday.” Hypothesis: “If today is Wednesday” so our conclusion must follow “Then yesterday was Tuesday.” So the converse is found by rearranging the hypothesis and conclusion, as Math Planet accurately states.
How do these types of conditionals differ?
The main difference is that you can use the Second Conditional to describe a result that can happen although it is unlikely that it will, while you use the Third Conditional to describe a situation that could have happened in the past had a condition been met.
Which of the conditional statements is and are supported by PHP if statements if else statement if else if statement switch statements?
|Que.||Which of the conditional statements is/are supported by PHP? i) if statements ii) if-else statements iii) if-elseif statements iv) switch statements|
|b.||i), ii) and iv)|
|c.||ii), iii) and iv)|
|d.||All of the mentioned.|
|Answer:All of the mentioned.|
Which of the following statements are conditional statements in PHP Mcq?
The IF, IF-ELSE, and SWITCH are conditional statements, while LOOPs are iterative statements in PHP.
Which PHP looping statements are supported?
PHP supports following four loop types.
- for − loops through a block of code a specified number of times.
- while − loops through a block of code if and as long as a specified condition is true.
- do… …
- foreach − loops through a block of code for each element in an array.