- The print() method prints the contents of the current window.
- It basically opens Print dialog box which lets you choose between various printing options.
How do I print a Web page as it appears?
Simple Steps for Printing Out a Web Page
- Open Your Web Page. Have the web page you wish to print open in your browser.
- Click Menu. In google chrome this will be represented by three small vertical lines in the top right hand corner of your browser. …
- Click Print. Once the menu drops down, select “Print”.
- Helpful Tips.
How do I print an HTML page?
Printing an HTML Document
- Open a document in the HTML editor.
- Do one of the following: On the main menu, click File > Print. Press CTRL+P. The document prints as it appears in the HTML editor, NOT as it appears in a browser.
- Using the document. write() method to write inside the tag.
- Using the document. querySelector() method to replace the content of a specific element.
- Using the console. ...
- Using the alert() method to write text output to the popup box.
How do I print a type script?
“how to print an object in typescript” Code Answer
- str = JSON. stringify(obj);
- str = JSON. stringify(obj, null, 4); // (Optional) beautiful indented output.
- console. log(str); // Logs output to dev tools console.
- alert(str); // Displays output using window.alert()
How do I print an entire Web page on a Mac?
Print or create a PDF of a webpage in Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Print.
- Click the options pop-up menu (in the separator bar), choose Safari, then set the webpage printing options.
How do I print a Web page without scrolling Chrome?
- Go to the Chrome Web store and search for "screen capture" in the search box. ...
- Select the "Screen Capture (by Google)" extension and install it. ...
- After installation, click on the Screen Capture button on the Chrome toolbar and select Capture Whole Page or use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Alt+H.
Enclosing Quotation Marks
That means strings containing single quotes need to use double quotes and strings containing double quotes need to use single quotes. "It's six o'clock."; 'Remember to say "please" and "thank you."'; Alternatively, you can use a backslash to escape the quotation marks.
To print an array of objects properly, you need to format the array as a JSON string using JSON. stringify() method and attach the string to a
How do I print a Web page in Chrome?
Print from a standard printer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- Click File. Print. Or, use a keyboard shortcut: Windows & Linux: Ctrl + p. Mac: ⌘ + p.
- In the window that appears, select the destination and change your preferred print settings.
- Click Print.
Simply assign the desired printer as the default printer in Windows and make sure you're using the Chrome Engine under the browser settings (the default setting). Then call window. print(); and that's it!