The <script> Tag
- Call things by their name — easy, short and readable variable and function names.
- Avoid globals.
- Stick to a strict coding style.
- Comment as much as needed but not more.
- Avoid mixing with other technologies.
- Use shortcut notation when it makes sense.
- Modularize — one function per task.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Free Tutorials. 1- W3schools. …
- 2- Codeacademy. …
- 5 — Code Mentor. …
- Paid Tutorials. …
- 7- Edx. …
- 9 — MDN.
- Self-Guided Websites and Courses. The Internet is, above all else, a repository of knowledge. …
- Books. When in doubt, read a book. …
- Coding Boot Camps. Maybe the self-taught route isn’t for you. …
- Meetups and Networking Events. …
- Starting Your Own Projects.
- Web Applications:
- Server applications:
- Web Servers:
- Smartwatch apps: