How HTML CSS and JS used with respect to each other?
How can I use HTML and CSS together?
CSS can be added to HTML documents in 3 ways:
- Inline – by using the style attribute inside HTML elements.
- Internal – by using a <style> element in the <head> section.
- External – by using a <link> element to link to an external CSS file.
Before You Start, Gather Your Resources:
- Learn the Basics of HTML. …
- Understand HTML Document Structure. …
- Get to Know CSS Selectors. …
- Put Together a CSS Stylesheet. …
- Download/Install Bootstrap. …
- Pick a Design. …
- Customize Your Website With HTML and CSS. …
- Add Content and Images.