Which one of the following is a PHP code editor?
|NetBeans||CDDL/ GPLv2/ LGPLv2.1||With XDebug|
Which of the following is are a PHP code editor * Notepad ++ VS code editor Sublime Text All of the above?
Which of the following is/are a PHP code editor? Notepad ++, VS Code Editor, and Sublime Text are the Top PHP code editor software. these are the source code editor program, that is mainly designed for editing the source code of computer programs.
What does PHP stand for?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor ) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Is IIS PHP editor code?
IIS only runs on Windows, but keep in mind that running PHP on IIS is not the same as running PHP on Windows. There are options to run PHP on Windows like XAMPP or WampServer. However, these two options make some additional choices for you. They run Apache as a web server and use MySQL or MariaDB as a database server.
Which of the following is a PHP code editor Notepad?
php $a = “clue”; $a .
|Q.||Which of the following is/are a PHP code editor?i) Notepadii) Notepad++iii) Adobe Dreamweaveriv) PDT|
|C.||i), ii) and iii)|
|D.||All of the above|
Which of the following statements prints PHP?
print() – The print() is used to create PHP print statement to print given data to the browser. It accepts single data and prints it on the browser. It is a PHP language construct and not a function.
Which of the following must be installed to run PHP script?
5. Which of the following must be installed on your computer so as to run PHP script? Explanation: To run PHP code you need to have PHP and a web server, both IIS and Apache are web servers.
Which of the following is correct about PHP?
Q 2 – Which of the following is correct about PHP? A – PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them. B – PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, thru email you can send data, return data to the user.
Why do we use PHP?
Why Use PHP?
- Interactive Features. PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t. …
- Easy to Learn. PHP is a lot easier to get started with than you might think. …
- Top-Notch Online Documentation. The PHP documentation is the best on the web. …
- Low Cost and Open Source. …
- Compatible With Databases.
What is PHP and its features?
PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server.
What is IIS in PHP?
Stands for “Internet Information Services.” IIS is a web server software package designed for Windows Server. It is used for hosting websites and other content on the Web. … IIS can serve both standard HTML webpages and dynamic webpages, such as ASP.NET applications and PHP pages.
How enable PHP in IIS?
1.2. Install PHP by using Web PI
- Open a browser to the following website: Microsoft Web Platform Installer 3.0.
- Click Download It Now, and then click Run.
- At the top of the Web Platform Installer window, click Products.
- Click Frameworks, and then select the current version of PHP.
- Click Install. …
- Click I Accept.
How update PHP in IIS?
Re-Open IIS, Click on the Server Name, then Double-Click on the Web Platform Installer. Type “PHP” in the Search Window at the top-right of the Web Platform Installer. Select the version of PHP that you wish to install and click “Add” and “Install”.