How do I find the PHP ini file in my browser?
Use your browser to go to http://example.com/info.php, where example.com represents your web site’s domain name.
View PHP settings with phpinfo Function
- Create a file that contains the following code: <? php phpinfo(); ?>
- Save the file as info. php or something similar.
- Upload the file to your public_html directory.
How do I know PHP ini?
Check php. ini in CLI (Command Line Interface): To know about php. ini, simply run on CLI. It look for Loaded Configuration File in output for the location of php.
Where is my PHP config file?
- You can get a full phpinfo() using : php -i.
- And, in there, there is the php.ini file used : $ php -i | grep ‘Configuration File’ Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php.ini.
- On Windows use find instead: php -i|find/i”configuration file” Hope this is helpfull!!
Where is PHP ini window?
ini file vastly varies by the environment you’re running PHP with. If you’re running Windows, you’ll likely find the php. ini file within the directory of your PHP installation in the system drive.
How do I open PHP INI in terminal?
How to Edit PHP ini File in Ubuntu Terminal
- sudo nano /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. sudo nano /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. Change PHP parameters. …
- max_execution_time = 60. max_execution_time = 60. Once you have changed the configuration values, save and exit the editor. …
- sudo service apache2 restart. sudo service apache2 restart.
Where is PHP INI located Linux?
Find the php.
The default location for the php. ini file is: Ubuntu 16.04:/etc/php/7.0/apache2. CentOS 7:/etc/php.
Where is PHP ini on the server?
ini is usually located in /etc/php/7.4/apache2/php. ini .
How do I know PHP ini PHP version?
If you want to find out the php version, then php -v will print the php version in the CLI and any Zend modules installed. If you want to find out the ini files included then php –ini will display th list of ini files loaded by the php module (this applies for the CLI version).
Where is PHP ini located in xampp?
18 Answers. For Windows, you can find the file in the C:xamppphpphp. ini -Folder (Windows) or in the etc -Folder (within the xampp-Folder). Under Linux, most distributions put lampp under /opt/lampp , so the file can be found under /opt/lampp/etc/php.
Where is Docker PHP INI?
ini file from the PHP installation into /usr/local/etc/php . Actually in lines 31 and 32 it creates the conf. d directory but that is it. So I would suggest, at the end of your docker file, add code to copy php.
How do I open a PHP ini file in Windows?
In Windows Explorer, open your PHP installation folder, for example C:PHP . In a text editor, open the php. ini file. Search the file for the extension you want to configure.
How do I view an ini file?
Select View at the top of Windows File Explorer and then select Options. Select Change Folder and Search options and then browse to the view tab in the new window. Under where it says Hidden files and folders, select the radio button for Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
Where is PHP ini in IIS?
INI File. Open the main php. ini file (If you used the PHP installer, then this file will most probably be located at C:Program FilesPHP folder. If you installed from a compressed [ZIP] file archive, then the file will be at the same directory where the php-cgi.exe file is located).
How do I install a PHP ini file?
ini file in your cPanel:
- In the Files section of your cPanel, click on the File Manager icon.
- Select the root directory for your site. …
- Click the + File button at the top left of the page.
- In the pop-up box, enter php. …
- Click Create New File.
- Locate and right-click the new php. …
- You can now input the contents of your php.