Auto-save model interval: An open model that has not been saved will automatically be saved after this period. On loading a model file, MySQL Workbench will notify the user if the file was not previously saved correctly, due to a crash or power failure.
Does MySQL Workbench cache?
MySQL Workbench saves configuration, cache, and log-related files and directories on your system. These files are saved in a directory assigned to the current user as defined by MySQL Workbench.
How do I restore a MySQL Workbench backup?
Restore your database from a previous backup
- Click Manage Import / Export under Server Administration on the right of the Workbench window. …
- Select your database and click OK.
- Enter your database password if prompted.
- Select the Import from Disk tab.
How do I view MySQL Workbench history?
3. How can I view my MySQL Workbench query history? In bottom pane, change Action Output to History and then choose the appropriate date. The SQL statement history is stored as plain text on your system under your user’s MySQL Workbench configuration path in the sql_history directory.
How do I restore a workspace in MySQL Workbench?
Delete all files under C:Users
Are views cached in MySQL?
As of mysql 5.1, SELECT queries against the view are cached, therefore any subsequent queries should be quick.
How do I get MySQL Workbench suggestions?
The SQL Editor offers autocomplete functionality by either pressing the keyboard shortcut (Modifier + Space), or it will start automatically if the Automatically Start Code Completion preference is enabled. Enabled by default.
How do I increase timeout in MySQL Workbench?
- In the new version of MySQL WorkBench, you can change the specific timeouts.
- For you, if it is under Edit → Preferences → SQL Editor → DBMS connection read time out (in seconds): 600.
- Then the value will be changed to 6000.
- Also, uncheck the limit rows.
How do I save a query in MySQL Workbench?
The statements entered can be saved to a file or snippet for later use. At any point, you can also execute the statements you have entered. To save a snippet of code entered into the query editor, click Save SQL to Snippets List ( ) from the SQL query toolbar, enter a name (optional), and click OK.
How can we take a backup of a MySQL table and how can we restore it?
How to Restore MySQL with mysqldump
- Step 1: Create New Database. On the system that hosts the database, use MySQL to create a new database. …
- Step 2: Restore MySQL Dump. …
- Step 1: Create a MySQL Database Backup. …
- Step 2: Clear the Old Database Information. …
- Step 3: Restore Your Backed up MySQL Database.
How do I restore a MySQL database from Windows Backup?
- Open a command prompt.
- Go to the MySQL bin folder, cd “C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.6bin” or. “C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.7bin”
- Restore the database. Execute: mysql -u whd -p whd
- Enter the whd database user password if prompted for a database password.
How can I recover deleted files in MySQL?
Recovering a Lost or Deleted MySQL Database
- Run Hetman Partition Recovery and scan the disk where a MySQL database was stored.
- Using the program, go to the folder C:ProgramDataMySQLMySQL Server 5.7Data, …
- Recover database files.
- Bring them to the folder with the name of the database.
How do I find SQL query history in MySQL?
How to show the queries log in MySQL?
- Enable Query logging on the database. SET global general_log = 1; SET global log_output = ‘table’;
- Now you can view the log by running this query: SELECT * FROM mysql. general_log;
- If you want to disable query logging on the database, run this query: SET global general_log = 0;
What version of MySQL is my workbench?
Go to MySQL workbench and log to the server. There is a field called Server Status under MANAGEMENT. Click on Server Status and find out the version.