- Lack of Debugging Facility. …
- Single Inheritance. …
- Sluggish Bitwise Function. …
- Rendering Stopped.
- When poor-quality browser-sniffing code, feature-detection code, and vendor prefix usage block browsers from running code they could otherwise use just fine.
|c.||The general-purpose core of the language has been embedded in Netscape, Internet Explorer, and other web browsers.|
There is no append support without reparsing the whole innerHTML. This makes changing innerHTML directly very slow. innerHTML does not provide validation and therefore we can potentially insert valid and broken HTML in the document and break it.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using HTML?
- HTML is widely used.
- Every browser supports HTML Language.
- Easy to learn and use.
- HTML is light weighted and fast to load.
- Do not get to purchase any extra software because it’s by default in every window.
- Easy to use.
- Loose syntax (although, being too flexible won’t suit standards).