How does selenium WebDriver handle authentication pop up?
To handle the basic authentication popup, we can pass the username and password along with the web page’s URL. When the login pop-up is prompted, we enter the username as “admin” and the password as “admin” and then login. Thus, the user would be successfully logged into the website.
How does selenium WebDriver handle alerts and PopUps?
How to handle Alert in Selenium WebDriver
- void dismiss() // To click on the ‘Cancel’ button of the alert. driver. …
- void accept() // To click on the ‘OK’ button of the alert. driver. …
- String getText() // To capture the alert message. driver. …
- void sendKeys(String stringToSend) // To send some data to alert box.
|Type||Software testing framework for web applications|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
How does selenium handle PopUps in robot class?
How to implement the Robot class in Selenium
- To press down arrow key on the Keyboard we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_DOWN));
- To press the TAB key of keyboard we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB));
- To press Enter key we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_ENTER));
How does selenium handle location alerts?
How can I handle Geo Location popup in browser using selenium webdriver?
- Navigate to this URL.
- Click on Try it button from right section.
- Location popup will be displayed as :
How does selenium handle no such alert exception?
alert() couldn’t find it. You can use Wait functionality in Selenium WebDriver to wait for an alert, and accept it once it is available. It will wait for 5 seconds until an alert is present, you can catch the exception and deal with it, if the expected alert is not available.
How do I run a script in selenium WebDriver?
How to run your first Selenium WebDriver script – Selenium WebDriver Tutorial
- Step 1) Download & Install Java on your Computer. …
- Step 3) Download Selenium Java Client Driver. …
- Step 4) Configure Eclipse with Selenium WebDriver. …
- Step 5) Run your first Selenium WebDriver script.