on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Settings,” the third option from the bottom. …
- At the top of that list, click “Privacy and security.” …
- Click “Site Settings,” the second option from the bottom. …
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… …
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I enable Java in Chrome?
- Install the CheerpJ Applet Runner Chrome extension. …
- When you visit a page with a Java applet, select the CheerpJ icon, then select Run Applets to enable the Java applets on the page.
- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
Open Google Chrome. From the web browser menu in the top-right corner, select Settings > Site settings > Cookies. From the Cookies menu, toggle the button on the right to Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended). Refresh the Chrome browser to enable cookies.