How get next month in SQL query?
To get Next Month Date, pass the MONTH datepart to the DATEADD function followed by the number of months we want to add followed by the given date which is the registration date (RegDate) in our case.
How do I get the next date in SQL query?
“how to get next date in sql query” Code Answer
- DATEADD(day,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(dd,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(d,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
How do I get a list of months in SQL?
;WITH months(MonthNumber) AS ( SELECT 0 UNION ALL SELECT MonthNumber+1 FROM months WHERE MonthNumber < 12 ) select * from months; In my version the months is the name of the result set that you are producing and the monthnumber is the value. This produces a list of the Month Numbers from 0-12 (See Demo).
How do I get last 12 months data in SQL Server?
How to Get Last 12 Months Sales Data in SQL. mysql> select * from sales where order_date> now() – INTERVAL 12 month; In the above query, we use system function now() to get current datetime. Then we use INTERVAL clause to filter those records where order_date falls after an interval of 12 months before present datetime …
How do I get current month data in SQL Server?
To Find Current Month Data With SQL Query
- SELECT Agentname,cast(Sum(agentAmount) as int) as Tolling.
- from TABLENAME where datepart(mm,DATEFIELDNAME) =month(getdate())
- and datepart(yyyy,DATEFIELDNAME) =year(getdate())
- group by agentname order by Tolling desc.
How do I get the start of the month in SQL?
Simple Query: SELECT DATEADD(m, DATEDIFF(m, 0, GETDATE()), 0) — Instead of GetDate you can put any date.
How can I get first date and date of last month in SQL?
The logic is very simple. The first part @DATE-DAY(@DATE) results to the Last day of a previous month and adding 1 to it will result on the first day of current month. The second part EOMONTH(@DATE) makes use of SYSTEM function EOMONTH which results to the last day of the given date.
How can I get tomorrow data in SQL?
Viewing the data in the table: SELECT* FROM schedule; Query to get the yesterday and tomorrow of current date: To get the yesterday and tomorrow of the current date we can use the CURRDATE() function in MySQL and subtract 1 from it to get yesterday and add 1 to it to get tomorrow.
How do I get one year data in SQL?
SQL Server DATEADD() Function
- Add one year to a date, then return the date: SELECT DATEADD(year, 1, ‘2017/08/25’) AS DateAdd;
- Add two months to a date, then return the date: …
- Subtract two months from a date, then return the date: …
- Add 18 years to the date in the BirthDate column, then return the date:
How do I get months between two dates in SQL?
MONTHS_BETWEEN returns number of months between dates date1 and date2 . If date1 is later than date2 , then the result is positive. If date1 is earlier than date2 , then the result is negative. If date1 and date2 are either the same days of the month or both last days of months, then the result is always an integer.
How can get month name from month number in SQL?
Converting month number to month name in SQL
- In MySQL, we can use a combination of functions ‘MONTHNAME’ and ‘STR_TO_DATE’ functions to get a month name from a month number.
- In SQL SERVER, we can use a combination of functions ‘DATENAME’ and ‘DATEADD’ functions to get a month name from a month number.
How do I select data between two dates in SQL?
Selecting between Two Dates within a DateTime Field – SQL Server
- SELECT login,datetime FROM log where ( (datetime between date()-1and date()) ) order by datetime DESC;
- SELECT login,datetime FROM log where ( (datetime between 2004-12-01and 2004-12-09) ) order by datetime DESC;