- When poor-quality browser-sniffing code, feature-detection code, and vendor prefix usage block browsers from running code they could otherwise use just fine.
What should be avoided in developers?
The dirty dozen of application development pitfalls — and how to avoid these all-too-common programming blunders
- Playing it fast and loose. …
- Overcommitting to details. …
- Not simplifying control. …
- Delegating too much to frameworks. …
- Trusting the client. …
- Not trusting the client enough.
- Lack of Debugging Facility. …
- Single Inheritance. …
- Sluggish Bitwise Function. …
- Rendering Stopped.
What are common coding errors?
There are three kinds of errors: syntax errors, runtime errors, and logic errors. These are errors where the compiler finds something wrong with your program, and you can’t even try to execute it. For example, you may have incorrect punctuation, or may be trying to use a variable that hasn’t been declared.
What does bug mean in coding?
According to Techopedia definition: “a bug refers to an error, fault or flaw in any computer program or a hardware system. A bug produces unexpected results or causes a system to behave unexpectedly. In short, it is any behavior or result that a program or system gets but it was not designed to do”.
What is a mistake in programming?
Some of the mistakes that beginners make in formatting code are. No proper indentation in code. Inconsistent use of new lines and white space or putting everything in a single line. Writing function that is too big or putting everything in a single line, function or file. Bad variables and functions name(Ex.