Which one is not a data type in PHP? Explanation: The void is not a data type in PHP.
What are the data types of PHP?
PHP supports the following data types:
- Float (floating point numbers – also called double)
What is not a data type?
Arr is not a data type. Step-by-step explanation: In computer science, the Boolean data type is a data type that has one of two possible values -usually denoted true and false. Character is a data type for storing/ assigning alphabets and other symbols.
What are the 4 main data types?
The data types to know are:
- String (or str or text). Used for a combination of any characters that appear on a keyboard, such as letters, numbers and symbols.
- Character (or char). Used for single letters.
- Integer (or int). Used for whole numbers.
- Float (or Real). …
- Boolean (or bool).
What are the 7 data types?
And there you have the 7 Data Types.
What are the 5 types of data?
Common data types include:
- Floating-point number.
What are the four scalar types of PHP?
PHP has four scalar types Boolean, integer, double, and string;
- Integer Type. PHP has a single integer type, named integer. …
- Double Type. PHP s double type corresponds to the double type of C and its successors. …
- String Type. Characters in PHP are single bytes; UNICODE is not supported. …
- Boolean Type.
Which of the following is not an example of a data type?
Answer: Int is only data type given here…..
Which of these is not a core data type?
1. Which of these in not a core data type? Explanation: Class is a user defined data type.
Which is not integer data type Mcq?
Answer: B. Char is NOT an Integer.
What are the 3 types of data?
There are Three Types of Data
- Short-term data. This is typically transactional data. …
- Long-term data. One of the best examples of this type of data is certification or accreditation data. …
- Useless data. Alas, too much of our databases are filled with truly useless data.
What are the basic data types?
Basic Data Types
- Double or Real.
What are data types Class 8?
Answer. Primitive data types are the basic or fundamental data types used to declare a variable. Examples of primitive data types in Java are byte, short, int, long, float, double, char, boolean. A non-primitive data type is one that is derived from Primitive data types.
What are the 4 data types in Python?
Python Data Types
- Sequence Type.
Which of the following is a data type?
Explanation: Data types are of three basic types: Numeric, Alphabetic and Alphanumeric. Numeric Data consists of only numbers. Alphabetic Data consists of only letters and a blank character and alphanumeric data consists of symbols.
Which is not a valid data type in C?
Explanation: Long is not a valid ‘data type’ in C language.