If you just want to learn for the sake of curiosity then you get know basic which is required that is enough for you and it takes 2–3 days. But you want use it in you project for long term then i will suggest please give it 2 -3 week for through studied and hands on so that get deep working of it.
6 Answers. Seriously, two days is about enough to get a feel for the basics. It’s nowhere near enough time to get to “professional” level (whatever that means exactly). The more experience you have with other languages, the easier it will be, though.
- Grasp The Basics More Thoroughly. …
- Use Functions To Define Different Modules, Even If They Are Small. …
- Keep Cross Browser Compatibility In Mind. …
- Use Object-Oriented Approach. …
- Perform Testing To Have A Near Perfect Code.