The following instructions are for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
What is the main purpose of using blocks?
A block creates a const copy of any local variable that is referenced inside of its scope. Before blocks, whenever you wanted to call some code and have it call you back later, you would typically use delegates or NSNotificationCenter.
- CoffeeScript. Over the past few years, CoffeeScript has taken the world of web development by storm. …
- ClojureScript. …
- Elm. …
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.