|HCL Domino||IBM Domino||IBM Domino (web server)|
|JSSP||Rhino||Any Java servlet container|
|MongoDB||SpiderMonkey||10gen application server|
|Node.js||V8 (SpiderMonkey was supported with JXcore fork)||Standalone|
Does node js require a web server?
Strictly speaking, you don’t need to put a web server on top of Node. js – you can write a small server within your Node project and have that handle all routine browser requests as well as those particular to the web app concerned. But things like webpage changes are handled better by a web server, e.g. Nginx.
Which module is needed for web server?
The url module is required to create a web server.
- The user types a URL into the address bar of their web browser.
- The web browser sends a request to a server.
- The server responds with some initial content. …
- That request goes to the server exactly like any other request would.
What is better Apache or nginx?
At serving static content, Nginx is the king!
It performs 2.5 times faster than Apache according to a benchmark test running up to 1,000 simultaneous connections. Nginx serves the static resources without PHP having to know about this. … This makes Nginx more effective and less demanding on the system resources.
How do I create a Web server?
How to Set Up a Dedicated Web Server for Free
- A Quick Overview.
- Download Ubuntu Server.
- Install Ubuntu Server.
- Update Your New Server.
- Install Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
- Install a Firewall.
- Add Your Website to Your Web Server.
- Make Your Server Accesible to the Internet.