- Go to the Home screen and tap on the Chrome app.
- Tap the Menu button in the app.
- Select the Settings option.
- Scroll down to the Advanced section and select “Content settings” or “Site settings.”
To do so, in Windows 10:
- Launch the Edit Group Policy program.
- Expand the User Configuration folder.
- Expand the Administrative Templates folder.
- Expand the Windows Components folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Edge folder.
- Choose Disabled, and click Ok to confirm.
- CoffeeScript. Over the past few years, CoffeeScript has taken the world of web development by storm. …
- ClojureScript. …
- Elm. …
- All that will do will stop the current executing bit of scripting. …
- Not to mention, you don’t need an extra bad function to throw an error.