How do I view a query in SQL Server?
In Object Explorer, expand the database that contains the view to which you want to view the properties, and then expand the Views folder. Right-click the view of which you want to view the properties and select View Dependencies. Select Objects that depend on [view name] to display the objects that refer to the view.
Is there a search function in SQL?
SQL Server CHARINDEX() Function
The CHARINDEX() function searches for a substring in a string, and returns the position. If the substring is not found, this function returns 0. Note: This function performs a case-insensitive search.
How do you find the results of a query?
You have the option of displaying your query results on the Run SQL window, as opposed to Data Display windows. To do this, go to View > Data Grid (Ctrl+G). Once you have selected this option, a panel will appear at the bottom of the window – your query results will be displayed there.
How do I view a query in SQL Developer?
To display views:
- In the Connections navigator in SQL Developer, navigate to the Views node for the schema that includes the view you want to display. If the view is in your own schema, navigate to the Views node in your schema. …
- Open the Views node. …
- Click the name of the view that you want to display.
How do I get all view scripts in SQL Server?
- Connect to the server hosting your database in question.
- Expand Databases Folder.
- Right-Click the Database -> Tasks -> Generate Scripts…
- Cleck Next on the Introduction Page.
- Choose Select specific database objects.
- Check the box next to Views (or expand and choose only the views you care about)
How do I find data in a SQL database?
Right-click the Products table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data. The Data Editor launches. Notice the rows we added to the table in previous procedures. Right-click the Fruits table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data.
How do I query two tables in SQL?
To do so, we need to use join query to get data from multiple tables.
Example syntax to select from multiple tables:
- SELECT p. p_id, p. cus_id, p. p_name, c1. name1, c2. name2.
- FROM product AS p.
- LEFT JOIN customer1 AS c1.
- ON p. cus_id=c1. cus_id.
- LEFT JOIN customer2 AS c2.
- ON p. cus_id = c2. cus_id.
How do I find a specific table in SQL?
Using the Information Schema
- SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. TABLES.
- SELECT TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. COLUMNS.
- SELECT COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. COLUMNS WHERE TABLE_NAME = ‘Album’
- IF EXISTS( SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA. …
- IF EXISTS( SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.
What is query result?
The Query Results Data Source (QRDS) lets you run queries against results from your other Data Sources. Use it to join data from multiple databases or perform post-processing. … As a result, queries against large result sets may fail if Redash runs out of memory.
How do I view query results in access?
To see the query results, on the Design tab, click Run. Access displays the results of your query in Datasheet view. To make further changes to the query, click Home > View > Design View to switch back to Design view.
How do I open the results pane?
To open the results pane, open or create a query or view or return a table’s data. If the results pane doesn’t show by default, from the Query Designer menu, point to Pane, and then click Results.
How do you get create query of a table in SQL Developer?
This worked for me:
- In SQL Developer, right click the object that you want to generate a script for. i.e. the table name.
- Select Quick DLL > Save To File.
- This will then write the create statement to an external sql file.
How do I find the source of a table in SQL Developer?
Viewing a data source table
- Click the Data Mining Runs tab.
- Select the row menu ( )for a run, and then click View Jobs for Run.
- Click Sources.
- Click the name of the data source table that you want to view.
- Perform actions on the table: