- #1. Use the internet to your advantage! …
- #2. Utilize tips to increase code performance. …
- #3. Use closures. …
- #4. Make use of correct libraries! …
- #5. The ‘var’ situation. …
- #6. Build your own projects. …
- #7. Practice, practice, and practice!
Here’s a few suggestions:
- Learn a framework like Vue or React. Start with Vue, it is very simple and very powerful. It simplifies development process and makes it more fun. …
- Build an Electron app. It comes with Node. js and it will let you practice working with more advanced concepts.
- Asynchronous Programming.
- Functional Programming.
- Writing Cross-Browser Code.
- Efficient Memory Management.
- Keep Up With The Industry.
- Communication Skills.
- Grasp The Basics More Thoroughly. …
- Use Functions To Define Different Modules, Even If They Are Small. …
- Keep Cross Browser Compatibility In Mind. …
- Use Object-Oriented Approach. …
- Perform Testing To Have A Near Perfect Code.
Python: probably the most beginner-friendly language I know. Python is rapidly increasing in popularity, with easy syntax and its support for major fields in development. Such as using Django for the backend, TensorFlow for Machine learning and AI or NumPy for mathematics.
- Get started coding for the web with jQuery.
- Build websites and apps using front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.
- Learn Node. …
- Develop cross-platform mobile apps with Ionic and React Native.