You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button.
- Press “Ctrl + F5” or press “Ctrl + Shift + R” (Windows,Linux)
- Press “Command + Shift + R” (Mac)
What is HTML href?
(Hypertext REFerence) The HTML code used to create a link to another page. The HREF is an attribute of the anchor tag, which is also used to identify sections within a document.
- Open Control Panel on your computer.
- Choose to View by Category.
- Select Programs from the list.
- Click Programs and Features in the right pane.
- Look for the Java entry and select it.
- Click on the Uninstall button appeared now.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
What does run script void mean?
See, most browsers allow you to run scripts by entering it into the URL bar. With “void (0)”, you can do this without having to switch pages – it effectively cancels out the page load. … That means that when the browser attempts to load a new page it sees null and has nothing to load.”
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).