How do I downgrade my PHP version?
Upgrading or Downgrading PHP Versions
- Ensure the php packages for the version you want are installed.
- Update any configuration for that PHP version.
- Update your web server configuration to point to the correct PHP version.
- Point PHP CLI to the correct PHP version.
- Restart your web server and php-fpm.
How do I change the PHP version on a website?
Changing the PHP version
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to the right of your domain.
- Under the PHP section, click the Modify icon.
- Choose a version of PHP from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click the Change PHP Version button to save your changes.
How do I change my PHP version in cPanel?
Change the PHP Version on Your Sites
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the MultiPHP Manager link in the Software section of cPanel.
- Check the box for the site or sites you wish to update.
- Select the desired PHP Version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Apply button.
How do I downgrade PHP version in Windows?
This is how you upgrade (or downgrade) the PHP version on EasyPHP for Windows
- Visit the PHP downloads section for Windows and grab the package you want to use. …
- Unzip the downloaded folder an rename it to: php_5.6.15.
- Move the folder into your EasyPHP/binaries/php. …
- Tailor your php.
How do I choose PHP version?
Click the cPanel button under the “Quick Server Login” section in your dashboard. In the “SOFTWARE” section, click the “Select PHP Version” link or icon. Select the version you wish to use. By default, the latest stable version (called the “native” version) will be selected and is already active.
How do I uninstall PHP?
- Open Control Panel.
- Open System.
- Click Advanced System Settings on the left.
- Click Environment Variables at the bottom right.
- Find “PATH” line in the “System Variables” box (bottom half)
- Click this line and click Edit.
- Find the line that ends in “php”
- Highlight and Delete this line.
How do I change PHP version in WordPress?
WP Engine is a managed WordPress hosting company which means they automatically upgrade the PHP version for you. However, you can also manually upgrade and downgrade the PHP version for your websites. Simply login to your WP Engine dashboard and click on the PHP version next to your website.
How do I check my PHP version in cPanel?
Viewing Your PHP Version in cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Under General Information on the right panel, click Server Information.
- Under the Item column, find PHP Version.
- In the Detail column, note the version number.
How do I change php version to subdomain in cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Once logged into cPanel, click on the “MultiPHP Manager” located in the Software section of cPanel. Then on a next screen Select the domain or subdomain you wish to change to a new PHP version, and select which version of PHP you need. Finally, click Apply.
How can I use older version of PHP in Xampp?
Steps to change port:
- Change the config file for the MySQL in “my. ini” file.
- Change the port to 3307.
- Run the code: PHP. …
- Save the above code in “htdocs” folder of the XAMPP folder for the new and older version.
- Save in “htdocs” folder of the XAMPP folder.
- Similarly with XAMPP_1_8_2.
How do I download and install PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
What is the current PHP version?
|Designed by||Rasmus Lerdorf|
|Developer||The PHP Development Team, Zend Technologies|
|First appeared||June 8, 1995|
|Stable release||8.1.0 / 25 November 2021|